Down Boundary (excerpt)

Boundaries are not safe; they occupy neither time nor space...they let things through. 
  • Alan Garner, Boneland (2012) quoted in Foregrounding the Psychology in Psychogeography, Andrea Capstick (2019)

I did not walk along Boundary Road EH14
trees heavy with shade   inspiring people who have blazed 

I did not walk along Boundary Road G73
palisade fencing bent into shimmering curves   a guide to making representations 

I did not walk along Boundary Road KA8
tarmac speckled white   similar businesses nearby: the lost world

I did not walk along Boundary Road CA2
fenced in overgrown triangle   enhancer-promoter interactions were detected in this locus

I did not walk along Boundary Road TS1
shuttered red building and a steel bridge   disoriented terms used are ritual

I did not walk along Boundary Road TS6
bungalows scoping cricket pitches   subjects of the sun-descended king

I did not walk along Boundary Road YO16
wild poppies surrounding a junction box   mobile mast on komfort house 

I did not walk along Boundary Road LA1
glimpsed from a roundabout through dusty shrubbery   arise virtual solutions

I did not walk along Boundary Road FY8
gull gliding under gray cloud   everything was better than perfect 

I did not walk along Boundary Road PR2
ginger cat alongside a red wall   random inspection to see who has a bin would identify households with out a bin

I did not walk along Boundary Road BB5
strips of parched grass   attack on the distribution question

I did not walk along Boundary Road WF13
profusion of flowers   life's too connected 

I did not walk along Boundary Road DN33
strip of shaded sunbricks   interim disqualification 

I did not walk along Boundary Road S2
wires radiate from pole   a special smell – metallic I suppose

I did not walk along Boundary Road SK8
satellite dish above Celtic crosses   given a carrier bag with a tin of corned beef biscuits and a large block of chocolate

I did not walk along Boundary Road M27
man with two carrier bags angles the railway line   friendly closeout experts can help you

I did not walk along Boundary Road M44
bisecting an egg-shaped mandala   designed to help you develop key skills

I did not walk along Boundary Road WA10
shuttered closed-down pub   the fish have started growing again

I did not walk along Boundary Road L21
wire fence dropping under brambles   “walking in shoes”: practical approaches

I did not walk along Boundary Road L36
stone cherub behind a grille   hide this for me for a couple of days

I did not walk along Boundary Road CH62
leotards tied to demolition site fence   they say love knows no reason and no boundaries 

I did not walk along Boundary Road CH43
houses face trees then a graveyard faces trees   the moment is being treated as unexplained
I did not walk along Boundary Road NG24
green fenced hospital   raise high the ancient gateways

I did not walk along Boundary Road PE33
rhomboid green   airfield ward

I did not walk along Boundary Road NR6
superstores under the sun   stations for outdoor processions

I did not walk along Boundary Road NR29
straight track dividing flat fields   giving unrepeated access 

I did not walk along Boundary Road NR31
horses on a rotting shed   turn your passion into one of these 

I did not walk along Boundary Road NR14
single track almost a holloway   functions at the discretion of the administrator

I did not walk along Boundary Road IP26
petals on tarmac   you keep discovering new rooms

I did not walk along Boundary Road IP28

sunbricks under blossom   the sanctuary was damaged by fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Anti Nazi League march 1979

All Boundary Roads